Beretta U22 Neos DLX Grips
Accessorize your U22 Neos with a different DLX Inlay grip!
1) Field strip the pistol.
2) Use Allen wrench to loosen the bolt at the base of the grip.
3) Torque the body away from the grip – the grip will bend slightly at the trigger guard.
4) keep a finger (or tape) on the slide release to keep it in place, there’s a little spring underneath that’s a pain to reinstall (I know)
5) The barrel wheel might/will fall out, then you can pull the grip back from the body, as it’s now help in place by the angled tab of plastic on the front of the grip – at this point it should snap out.
6) install new grip – don’t worry about barrel wheel – just get new grip in place then you can ease it out a bit and slide wheel in (grooved side up if I remember).
7) tighten hex bolt.